Why not become a Ceremony by Wojcik stockist?
If you are interested in becoming a stockist, please complete the below form and submit.
Payments and Terms
The minimum wholesale orders amount is £1000
Customers are required to pay in full prior to delivery.
Accepted payment methods for wholesale orders include bank transfer, PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Delta, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo.
Please complete the form below to register your interest as a stockist.
Terms and Conditions for Ceremony by Wojcik Wholesale / Stockist
- Goods are priced in GBP. Full payment for orders must be received in full prior to dispatch. We can accept valid bank transfers and all major credit cards and PayPal.
- Ceremony by Wojcik will arrange shipping and our standard charges are added to all orders at time of order.
Cancellations, Damaged or incorrect goods
- Merchandise is made & packaged to order and therefore you cannot cancel orders. All sales are final.
- Ceremony by Wojcik will not accept charge-backs for handling and/or service charges of any kind.
- All of our merchandise is inspected before it is placed for purchase. If merchandise is received damaged, contact us within 5 days of receiving your shipment and we will either a)replace the merchandise, if in stock, b) offer a substitute, or c) give you an in house store credit to be used towards future purchases. Ceremony by Wojcik will indicate where to return your merchandise to. Please contact for an authorization of returns and package the items in the original condition and packaging in which they were received.
- If an order is lost during shipment it is the buyer's responsibility. Return shipping on all items will be paid by the buyer. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- When you return an item, please indicate the reason for the return. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If The Purchaser wishes to sell Ceremony by Wojcik merchandise online then The Purchaser must use Ceremony by Wojcik official images. Access to images will be provided upon request.
- For online sales The Purchaser must acknowledge the clothes are Ceremony by Wojcik.
- You can place a top-up order at any time
- You'll be given a Ceremony by Wojcik online account which enables you to order via our website.
- You'll have access to our gorgeous photographs for promotional / website use
- The minimum wholesale orders amount is £500 plus carriage.
- Customers are required to pay in full prior to delivery.
- Accepted payment methods for wholesale orders include bank transfer, PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Delta, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo.
- Orders accepted only from within UK. The Purchaser will be charged actual shipping costs or must arrange their own shipping.
- Ceremony by Wojcik reserves the right to ship orders up to thirty (30) days prior to or later than the stated ship date displayed at time of order.
- If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service by e-mail, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days).It will then be dealt with confidentially, and effectively.
Email us at: email@example.com